We are so thrilled and honoured to have been awarded the BCA Chiropractor of the Year Award. The award is given for exceptional achievements within the chiropractic profession in the UK and it’s great to be recognised for what we love to do.
The Award was presented to Melanie and Arif by Matthew Bennett, the President of the British Chiropractic Association (BCA), at the recent BCA Conference.
Here are some of the achievements that Matthew included in his presentation speech that led to us being recognised for our exceptional achievements within the chiropractic profession in the UK:
- Multi Disciplinary clinic since 1994.
- Additional qualifications in paediatrics, acupuncture, herbalism
- Patient Partnership Quality Mark (PPQM) 2012, 2015
- Clinical Management Quality Mark (CMQM) 2013 for excellence in meeting patient expectations and good governance, outcome measures, risk management and patient safety
- Care Quality Commission (CQC) registered
- The first chiropractic clinic in the country to install a computerised x-ray system (2003)
- 2014 Customer Service Award from the global clinic comparison site WhatClinic.com.
- First Chiropractic Clinic to be included in the prestigious Parliamentary Review. The Review highlights best practices in the private healthcare industry.
Every member of our team at Cliffs contributes every day to our aim of providing exceptional service to each and everyone of our patients. We couldn’t do it without you.
The Team at Cliffs Chiropractor Southend on Sea
And the surrounding areas including Westcliff, Leigh-on-Sea,
Rayleigh, Hockley, Canvey Island, Hadleigh, Rochford and Hullbridge