Cliffs Chiropractic Cancellation Policy
At least 24 hours’ notice is required for all cancellations by phone during our normal office hours or voicemail. We do not accept cancellations via email, text or social media.
Out of consideration and respect to our clinic team and other patients, we kindly ask that you honour your reserved appointment time. Spaces are limited and missed appointments have a significant impact on the smooth running of the clinic by;
- Increasing waiting times for other patients.
- Reducing our ability to see emergency patients.
- Inhibits your own treatment/health outcomes.
In our desire to be effective and fair to all our patients the full fee for missed appointment applies with only exceptions:
- Appointments rescheduled same day (if possible) will not incur a charge
- Missed appointments rescheduled within 48 hours
- Returning patients – £15 fee
- New patients / report visits / reactivated patients – £35 fee
We realise the vast majority of patients keep their appointments and that situations arise where it is not always possible, however, due to the number of missed appointments we receive, a mandatory policy is necessary.
Thank you for your support and understanding.