Clinic Re-Opened 18th May 2020
Please read the following important information before attending the clinic
We are pleased to have re-opened on Monday 18th May and already helped so many patients on their road to wellness again.
When booking your appointment over the phone, you will be screened by a team member with a series of questions as there are still categories of patients that we are unable to treat at this time.
We would appreciate your assistance at this time by keeping to the following procedures:
To control the number of people within the reception area:
- Please read and complete our Information and Consent Form and bring it with you to your appointment. We will provide you with one at your appointment if this is not possible.
- Please do not remain in the clinic beyond your appointment.
- Please keep to your appointment time, entering only 5 minutes early or you can stay in your car or outside the clinic.
- Please come alone, unless accompanying a minor or assisting.
- If you have been given a treatment care plan, please schedule appointment times and make payment for as many as you can at one time.
For additional hygiene control:
- You are welcome to wear your own face covering or mask if you prefer.
- Please use the hand sanitisers provided at the front desk on arrival at the clinic.
- Please use contactless payment, when possible.
- Please make payment for your appointment at the time of booking over the phone, where possible.
- Please take off shoes, outer layers, belts, chains and earrings on arrival and not in treatment rooms.
If an appointment time is missed for any reason you will still have paid for your reserved time. We will review this policy as more patient appointments become available.
Thank you for your patience, understanding and compassion over the last few months and the weeks ahead. We are now open to serve you more than ever. Wash your hands and let’s get started!
Arif Soomro, Paz Nandhra and the Cliffs Chiropractic team
Updated: 2nd July 2020