What Are Telehealth Consultations?
Despite the government enabling chiropractors to remain open to deliver care, we recognise that there is a need to be available in other ways so we have introduced a new Telehealth Consultation service which are virtual consultations over a webcam.
Who Is This For?
- Patients who wish to speak with an expert from the comfort of their own home.
- Patients who are unable to leave the house due to severe pain.
- Patients who have been advised by the government to remain at home because they are self-isolating or are in a government defined health risk category.
What Can I Expect?
In your Telehealth consultation, your chiropractor can take a detailed history, instruct you through an investigation into your condition and send you a referral if any further tests are required. An explanation of our best impression for your diagnosis will be given. You will be advised on the best course of action using self treatment, modalities, stretches, exercises, movements and general management ensuring you get the right advice and support you need to facilitate your recovery whilst remaining at home. A follow-up may be booked to measure your improvements.
How Do I Book An Appointment?
For a Telehealth consultation, you can book them through phoning the clinic on 01702 430430. We we will email and also call you back to arrange a suitable time for your appointment.
What Are The Telehealth Fees?
- New Patients Consultation: £40 (30 minutes duration)
- Reactivated Patient (if you have not been to the clinic for over 6 months): £40 (up to 30 minutes duration)
- 2 x follow-up appointments to check-in on your progress/ additional recommendations as required. More than one consultation may be required in order to help you with your problem. (up to 10 minutes duration): £35
- Existing Patient appointments x 2 (up to 10 minutes duration): £35
Although these consultations involve no physical contact, Telehealth has been shown to be effective to reduce pain, anxiety and restore function.
Do I Need To Download Anything Before My Consultation?
We will be using a free downloadable program called Zoom which we will instruct you on how to download via email.
Questions or Concerns?
You can easily reach us by contacting us via phone at the clinic on 01702430430.
If you have private health insurance, we recommend you phone your insurers to determine if this care will be covered in your policy. More insurers are now accepting Telehealth/virtual consultations.
Finally, we would like to say thank you for your understanding and we wish you and your family all the best during this challenging time and please do get in touch with us if we can help.
The Cliffs Chiropractic team