State-of-the-art technology at Cliffs Chiropractic Clinic
Both X-rays and MRI are used by our experienced team of chiropractors to diagnose yoru condition.
Our x-ray facility is on site and houses the country’s first computerized digital x-ray imaging system in a chiropractic clinic. Together with 100Hz technology this allows lower dosage radiation and higher quality images that you will be shown. Unique in the area; we have our own radiographers and are Care Quality Commission Registered.
Strict guidelines govern the use of x-rays and if recommended by your chiropractor, it is with good reason.
X-rays are taken when necessary to complete your diagnosis and provide a valuable insight into your body. Chiropractors are trained to both take and read these radiographic images.
XRays help to:
- rule out serious conditions
- allow an accurate view of your spinal posture, view the current state of your spine and see degrees of osteo-arthritic change
- give an insight to past injuries
- exclude contra-indications to treatment and visualize fractures
- show the patient their own spine/joints as part of their health education
- determine the choice of treatment technique
- monitor the health of your spine and effectiveness of treatment
- assess other aspects of your general health
MRI (Magnetic Resonance and Imaging)
Another visualising tool and service we provide is MRI . Patients can be referred to facilities both locally and in London at specially negotiated rates usually within the week. This includes options for ‘open’ and ‘standing’ MRI scans.
The Team at Cliffs Chiropractor Southend on Sea
And the surrounding areas including Westcliff, Leigh-on-Sea,
Rayleigh, Hockley, Canvey Island, Hadleigh, Rochford and Hullbridge